<body>




don't be a macho man,

better do what you can.

Monday, August 3, 2009,

WILDWATER KINGDOM.

Yoooo.
Eyes are hurting from the chlorine. But it was so worth it. =D
There was a really CUTE dude there. WOW what a nice BODY no shit right there.
But iunno who he is and he looks soooo familiar but I just cant figure it out.
An also there was a buggy kinda annoyance that was with us at WWKD.
But YO at least I got to see lots of CUTE guys there. XD well you knoe how I do =D.
Even though I was there scoopin for hott ghuys XD I couldn't stop thinkin about that dude, you knoe the one I was talkin 'bout the dayy before UNFORTUNATELY even with that CUTE ghuy around that stupid boyy was still on my mind.
But it was jokes because at the end of the dayy I ended up seein him and his father where I was. It was ment to be. LOL
Toooooo Lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Tooooooooooooo TYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Labels:


7:33 PM




Elmo!

Hello, my name is ElmoMariz
- June11, dont forget :)
- lives in t-dot > LOCATE.
- fresh @ L.Abbey
- Young but educated
- God,friends and family get me through the day
- Im not your typical girl :) . anger issue . don't bother me till 1 in the morning . enjoys chicken wangs <3.

Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal. I'm obsessed with reading horror novels, computer and especially photography. I hate spiders.


Scream-out-loud


Cbox recommend.


Catcha On The Flip Side, Link it...